Affordable Website Design – Responsive and Search Optimized
From smartphones to nooks and tablets, more users are accessing the web from their mobile devices. Which means, digital marketing tactics now revolves around mobile users. Look beyond the desktop website design and discover how we can design to reach more customers, design for engagement and design to boost sales growth.
What is Responsive? Responsive is a website that adjusts gracefully to fit on desktop, tablet and smartphone browsers. We build responsive design to ensure mobile users receive the best possible experience on your website and comply with Google’s best practices. If you have a standard website, we can transform your existing website into a responsive design at an adorable price. Google recommends responsive design as the best strategy for smartphone-optimized websites. However; Google will penalize websites that are not smartphone-optimized. Penalties can include little or no search results. Don’t get search hidden, contact us today for our affordable web design. View our WordPress Responsive design portfolio.
Mobile Site Development
The alternative to responsive is dedicated mobile site. Mobile sites carry their own web address (such as m.website). This is how it works: When you visitors come to your desktop website such as www.website.com, a script can tell that the visitor is coming from a mobile device and redirects them to your mobile site (m.website.com) instead. The potential for reaching mobile consumer is limitless. Let’s discuss your mobile site possibilities.
We’ve expertise in following web development and marketing areas:
- WordPress, Magento, Joomla, PHP, MVC Frameworks, API integration
- Agile Methodology, LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, php)
- Web, Graphics & Responsive Design, Logo, Banner, Template Design
- PSD, PSD Conversion, HTML(5), CSS(3), Flash, Landing Page
- Website Maintenance & Website AMC
- Bug fixing, Migration of existing website
- Mobile Apps Development
- SEO, SMO PPC (Google Adwords), Lead Generation
- Social Media Campaigns (Contest, Giveways, Offers, Promotion)
- Social Advertising: Facebook Advertising; Twitter and Instagram Seeding (Followers)
- Digital Radio Advertising: Pandora and iHeartRadio
- Digital Marketingt: Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing and Content Amplifications